【免費註冊】 【會員登入】 【個人資料】 【會員列表】 【論壇幫助】 【論壇搜尋】 【登出論壇】

∮Ω奧米加空間∮
∮Ω奧米加空間∮»軟體推薦區»【推薦】www.bitsdujour.com 限免軟體更新帖

訂覽該主題更新消息 | 將該主題推薦給朋友 發表新主題 發起投票  回覆
作者 主題     分頁:[ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ]
dc
管理員

性別:男
來自:瓦肯星
發表總數:10716
註冊時間:2002-05-07 16:32
(第 131 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/pdf-conversa/in=todays-deals-home

$20 Free
PDF Conversa
Easily Convert Documents Between PDF and Word Formats

v2.0 for PC Platforms: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP

You’ve been working more and more with the PDF format, but what about all of those years you spend working in Microsoft Word? Not to mention those times when you really need a PDF document in Word so that you can edit it. No worries, just pick up today’s discount software promotion, PDF Conversa!

PDF Conversa lets you convert documents between PDF and Word formats quickly and easily. With PDF Conversa, you’ll be able to convert PDF files to Word while preserving all graphics, tables, and fonts, even if they’re password protected! Similarly, you can transform DOC and DOCX Word documents to PDF, with control over special font integration, text compression, and image quality.

Imagine not having to deal with the complications of trying to edit a PDF document! Pick up PDF Conversa today and immediately increase your productivity!

Your mind to my mind,

your thought to my thought
發表時間:2019-11-15 12:00
dc的個人資料 傳送郵件給dc dc的個人首頁 dc發表的所有文章 送出悄悄話給dc IP:203.*.*.* 編輯  引言回覆 
dc
管理員

(第 132 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/photo-stamp-remover/in=todays-deals-home

$49.99 Free
Photo Stamp Remover
Make Photos Perfect!

for PC Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 10

You can hardly believe your eyes. You're staring at what just may be the most perfect image of a sunset ever. The horizon line is in the right place. The sky has swaths of fuschia, lavender, burgandy, concord, merlot, tangerine, dandelion and just a touch of yellow. The ripples in the gauzy clouds reflect the tangles of seaweed on the rhythmic surface of the lake. And, oh, what's that in the corner?

A time and date stamp.

Are you kidding me? Cut! What is a time and date stamp doing in my sunset?

About ten years ago, you'd have to toss this photo. Forget that it ever happened. Or you could have paid a darkroom professional to get down to some "dodging" and "burning" followed by some time-intensive "color-matching" and "touch-ups" using caustic photo chemicals.

Now, with Photo Stamp Remover you just select the area and click. One click. Seriously.

Photo Stamp Remover uses "intelligent restoration technology" to generate an image of what's behind that timestamp, scratch, watermark or debris, to give you the photo you thought you were taking.

There's no need to install any advanced photo editing software. Photo Stamp Remover is a stand-alone easy-to-use program aimed at the casual photographer who sometimes just can't stand the sight of red-eyes, dust, creases, watermarks, people's trashy tattoos in their wedding photos or their ex in their Christmas photos.

Touching up photos has never been easier.

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-11-18 10:00
dc的個人資料 傳送郵件給dc dc的個人首頁 dc發表的所有文章 送出悄悄話給dc IP:118.*.*.* 編輯  引言回覆 
dc
管理員

(第 133 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/dimo-4k-video-converter/in=todays-deals-home

$35.95 Free
Dimo 4K Video Converter
Convert 4K Video to Multiple File Formats & Resolutions

v4.6.1 for PC Platforms: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista

So, more and more content is available in 4K resolution these days, but that doesn’t mean there’s a lot of choice in file formats. Thanks to today’s discount software promotion, you’ll be able to enjoy 4K content no matter what platform you use! It’s Dimo 4K Video Converter!

Dimo 4K Video Converter lets you convert 4K video to a variety of formats in 4K, 1080p, and 720p resolutions for playback on multiple platforms. With Dimo 4K Video Converter, you’ll enjoy support for MP4, MOV, MKV, and other popular file formats used by televisions smartphones, tablets, and other devices. You can even take screenshots, make animated GIFs, and specify output parameters.

Best of all, you can download your favorite videos from the Internet in just one click for offline enjoyment without a broadband connection. Beyond that, you can use Dimo 4K Video Converter to edit clips with features that include clip merging, rotation, cropping, video settings, and text watermarks!

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-11-20 14:27
dc
管理員

(第 134 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/1avshare/in=todays-deals-home

$49.95 Free
1AVShare
Manage Your Own Media and File Server

for PC
Platforms: Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32 and 64 bit), 7 (32 and 64 bit), 8, 8.1 (32 and 64-bit)

Have you ever had a file on your hard drive, like a song, video, photo, or document, that you kept on emailing as an attachment to different people? Maybe you're the keeper of the extended family address spreadsheet, and every holiday season everyone asks you to email them a copy so that they can make out their holiday cards. Or perhaps you're the bookkeeper for your kid's sports team, and parents are constantly bugging you to send out the current list of expenses and snack table revenue figures. Sure, there are third party websites out there that will gladly host your file for you, but you really aren't comfortable with the idea of having your files sitting out on a public server.

Using 1AVShare, you'll never have any problems sharing files again! 1AVShare lets you publish your own website from your PC, allowing you, your friends, family, and coworkers to remotely access your images, documents, videos, music, anything - all over a secure connection, and with support for all of the major media file formats. Anyone with authorized access will be able to log into your machine to search, view, and download your files, and even upload their own!

Once you install 1AVShare, you'll have an embedded web server of your very own that resides entirely within the confines of your computer, protected by 128 bit security. Just configure user accounts for anyone that you want to have access to your files, and you're good to go. All anyone needs in order to access your 1AVShare server is an internet browser, that's it - no other software installation is required!

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-11-21 09:41
dc
管理員

(第 135 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/wise-care-365-pro/in=todays-deals-home

$29.95 Free
Wise Care 365 PRO
Keep Your Windows PC Running Smoothly With A PC Tuneup

v5.4.4 for PC Platforms: Windows 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 (32 and 64 bit)

Wise Care 365 PRO is a comprehensive PC tuneup utility that promises to keep your Windows PC secure and running at peak performance. Do you ask yourself ‘How do I speed up my PC?’ Well, how often do you tune up your PC? And by "PC tuneup", are you really doing more than just deleting unwanted files? If not done properly, manually cleaning up your PC does nothing to improve performance and security. For a thoroughly clean PC, you need to put your trust in professional software designed to clean your PC and optimize your machine in every way - much like today's discount software promotion, Wise Care 365 PRO.

With Wise Care 365 PRO, you get access to a cornucopia of utilities that clean up and optimize your Windows registry, hard drive, and system components in ways that you probably never even thought about. The list of tweaks goes on and on - registry entries are cleaned and defragmented, hard disks get more free space, personal trackers are found and deleted, memory is optimized, and more. A PC tuneup with Wise Care 365 PRO can even recover files you thought were lost forever, plus it helps you hide confidential files and folders. Best of all, it does all of this in a single click.

So, before you go out and spend a wad of cash on a new clean PC, invest some time in Wise Care 365 PRO and see just how much faster, cleaner, and better your PC can run!

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-11-27 11:58
dc
管理員

(第 136 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/allavsoft-2/in=todays-deals-home

$59.99 Free
Allavsoft
Download and Convert Videos for Offline Viewing

for PC Platforms: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP

You have a lot of favorite videos, but you’re always wary of how long you’ll be able to access them online before they get taken down or put behind a paywall. Today’s the day you stop worrying, thanks to our special software promotion, Allavsoft!

Allavsoft lets you download, convert, and store videos from over 100 websites, including eHow, Daily Motion, Yahoo and more. With Allavsoft, you’ll be able to download video in multiple resolutions and convert them to your preferred file format in just a click. Then, when you want to enjoy your library, just use the integrated player that’s included with Allavsoft!

Downloading videos could not be any easier than with Allavsoft. The program retains a download history for your reference, and can easily pick up where it left off if there’s an interruption. There’s even an add-on for Firefox, Chrome, and Safari that makes it even easier to grab the videos that you want!

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-11-29 10:36
dc
管理員

(第 137 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/batch-picture-resizer-2/in=todays-deals-home

$29.95 Free
Batch Picture Resizer
Batch Resize and Watermark

for PC Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 10

Have you ever spent hours in Photoshop resizing or converting a memory card's worth of images, one-by-one-by-one-by-one...?

Batch Picture Resizer is an easy-to-use bulk resizing and watermarking tool. It helps you to resize or watermark large groups of photos in a single go. Use it to prepare multiple images for sending via email or for publishing on the web. Or just use it to save precious megabytes on your hard drive!
Batch Picture Resizer works with all major image formats, including JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, etc. It resize, flip, mirror, or rotate your images with little or no quality loss, and provides a one-click function to optimize color levels or convert pictures to grayscale. Batch Photo Resizer can rename image files and can even retrieve orientation information and use it to automatically rotate your images.

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-12-05 11:59
dc
管理員

(第 138 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/cybersecurity-the-beginners-guide-2999-value-free-for-a-limited-time/in=todays-deals-home

$29.99 Free
Cybersecurity: The Beginner's Guide ($29.99 Value) FREE For a Limited Time
Understand the nitty-gritty of Cybersecurity with ease

It's not a secret that there is a huge talent gap in the cybersecurity industry. Everyone is talking about it including the prestigious Forbes Magazine, Tech Republic, CSO Online, DarkReading, and SC Magazine, among many others. Additionally, Fortune CEO's like Satya Nadella, McAfee's CEO Chris Young, Cisco's CIO Colin Seward shine light on it from time to time.

This book put together all the possible information with regards to cybersecurity, why you should choose it, the need for cyber security and how can you be part of it and fill the cybersecurity talent gap bit by bit.

Features include how to:
Align your security knowledge with industry leading concepts and tools
Acquire required skills and certifications to survive the ever changing market needs
Learn from industry experts to analyse, implement, and maintain a robust environment
By the end of this book, readers will be well-versed with the security domain and will be capable of making the right choices in the cybersecurity field.

電子書是這一本
https://www.packtpub.com/networking-and-servers/cybersecurity-beginners-guide

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-12-06 11:55
dc
管理員

(第 139 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/easyspeech2text/in=todays-deals-home

$19.50 Free
EasySpeech2Text Pro
Easily Convert Voice and Audio Files to Plain Text

v2.2.1 for PC Platforms: Window 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista

Do you find yourself spending hours and hours transcribing spoken recordings into text, then spending even more time going through your transcription looking for errors? Reclaim your time with today’s discount software promotion EasySpeech2Text Pro!

EasySpeech2Text Pro is the best way to convert audio files to text documents, faster and more accurately than manually typing them. With EasySpeech2Text Pro, you’ll be able to easily transcribe your voice and MP3 audio recordings into plain text, leveraging the power of Google and other advanced technologies. The result is fast and accurate, and you have your choice of three modes.

What’s more, you can also use EasySpeech2Text Pro to translate written text into spoken words, complete with high quality natural sounding voice synthesizers!

Imagine how much more productive you’ll be once you’re able to use EasySpeech2Text Pro to convert multiple audio files to written text, ready to use in whatever application you need!

Please note folks: using Google Json Credential is the key of EasySpeech2Text Pro. In today's digital marketing, most Mp3 transcriber software are too expensive to afford. Like Speechpad, the transcription costs $1 to $3 per minute. Learn more here: https://easyspeech2text.com/blog/choose-mp3-transcription-software-in-digital-market/
However, using Google API, it is much cheaper. Google provides $300 bonus and it means 12,500 minutes free transcription. In most cases, you do not have to pay anything. After the bonus is used up, Google charges only $1.44 for each hour audio transcription. It is difficult for non-technical users to call Google API. While EasySpeech2Text Pro provides a super convenient method for users to load it. Follow the simple steps here: https://easyspeech2text.com/blog/use-google-api-json-credentials/

In conclusion please notice that:
1. Using EasySpeech2Text Pro requires Google API created by you;
2. Google asks for Credit Card information to activate your Google Cloud Account.

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-12-08 10:30
dc
管理員

(第 140 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/linkedin-for-dummies-5th-edition-2499-value-free-for-a-limited-time/in=todays-deals-home

$24.99 Free
LinkedIn For Dummies, 5th Edition ($24.99 Value) FREE for a Limited Time
Make LinkedIn your number one professional branding tool

LinkedIn is the premiere social network for professionals looking to discover new opportunities, enhance personal branding, connect with other professionals, and make career advancements. With LinkedIn For Dummies, you’ll have step-by-step instructions on how to take advantage of the latest tools and features to do all of this and more.

This book will teach you how to create an attractive profile that employers will notice, as well as ways to expand your network by making connections around the globe. You'll also learn how to best navigate the new user interface, write recommendations, take a course with LinkedIn Learning, and conduct your job search.
Create an appealing, detailed profile
Establish your credibility and personal brand
Connect with employers and find jobs
Request and write recommendations

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-12-09 13:52
所有時間均為GMT+8, 現在是2024-03-29 12:41     分頁:[ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ]
訂覽該主題更新消息 | 將該主題推薦給朋友 發表新主題 發起投票  回覆

快速回覆
主題 ( 回覆文章可以不輸入標題 )
URLs自動分析
有回覆時郵件通知
禁用表情符號
使用簽名

<聯絡我們 - OMEGA - 控制面板>