【免費註冊】 【會員登入】 【個人資料】 【會員列表】 【論壇幫助】 【論壇搜尋】 【登出論壇】

∮Ω奧米加空間∮
∮Ω奧米加空間∮»軟體推薦區»【推薦】www.bitsdujour.com 限免軟體更新帖

訂覽該主題更新消息 | 將該主題推薦給朋友 發表新主題 發起投票  回覆
作者 主題     分頁:[ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ]
dc
管理員

性別:男
來自:瓦肯星
發表總數:10715
註冊時間:2002-05-07 16:32
(第 141 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/datanumen-word-repair/in=todays-deals-home

$89.95 Free
DataNumen Word Repair
Repair Corrupted Word Documents

for PC Platforms: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Visa/7/8/8.1/10/Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019

It’s true that the majority of the planet’s word processing documents are in Microsoft Word format. But Word has been around so long, there are bound to be files that are stored on rickety, old hard drives and servers, headed for corruption at any moment. If you have a critically important Word file that’s gotten corrupted, what do you do? Get a copy of today’s discount software promotion, DataNumen Word Repair, and rescue that sucker!

DataNumen Word Repair uses advanced technology to recover as much data in corrupted Microsoft Word files as possible. With DataNumen Word Repair, you’ll be able to repair Microsoft Word documents going as far back as Word 6.0, on media that encompasses floppy disks, Zip disks, CD ROMs, and other ancient means of storage.

If an EMP blast or other Area of Effect damage has rendered a whole directory of your Word documents corrupted, have no fear! DataNumen Word Repair has the ability to repair multiple files in batch! Advanced users can take advantage of command line parameters to breeze through the recovery process faster than ever before.

Your mind to my mind,

your thought to my thought
發表時間:2019-12-11 12:28
dc的個人資料 傳送郵件給dc dc的個人首頁 dc發表的所有文章 送出悄悄話給dc IP:203.*.*.* 編輯  引言回覆 
dc
管理員

(第 142 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/multiple-camera-monitor/in=todays-deals-home

$49.95 Free
Multiple Camera Monitor
Control Multiple Webcams and Surveillance Cameras

v1.0.0.50 for PC
Platforms: Win Vista/7/8/8.1/10 32 and 64-bits

If you are a network or systems administrator who needs to conduct surveillance on one or many PC workstations in a network, or track multiple cameras from a single location, you need to hear about today’s discount software promotion, Multiple Camera Monitor!

Multiple Camera Monitor empowers you to monitor multiple cameras from a single location, whether they’re webcams on computers or IP-connected cameras. With Multiple Camera Monitor, you’ll be able to observe in real time, take screenshots, and record video. What’s more, if you’re using Multiple Camera Monitor with IP-connected surveillance cameras, you can use each camera’s pan, zoom, and tilt functions.

Take your security game to the next level with Multiple Camera Monitor! There’s simply no easier solution to transform your PC network into a fully-realized surveillance system.

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-12-12 11:17
dc
管理員

(第 143 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/fileminimizer-office/in=todays-deals-home

$49.95 Free
FILEminimizer Office
Dramatically Reduce Microsoft Office File Sizes

for PC  Platforms: All Windows

Well, it's happened again - you're in email jail, unable to send any new outgoing messages because your inbox is full, which means your entire workflow is going to be held up while you go and delete items to get back in the clear. It's not really the email messages that bulks up your inbox, it's all of those attachments - the Word files, Powerpoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheets that everyone in your office sends via email.

FILEminimizer is an amazing app that reduces / optimizes the size of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files without changing their formats. The reduced versions of these files can be opened and viewed just like the originals, with no unzipping (no zip or rar archives are created) or decompression required.

Sure, I can hear you say, FILEminimizer makes my files smaller, but it can't be THAT good, can it? Eat those words! FILEminimizer lives up to its name by featuring file reduction of up to 98%! A 50Mb file shrinks to less than 1Mb! The software uses an intelligent optimization technique which reduces / optimizes pictures and embedded objects without negatively impacting the original file format and quality.

FILEminimizer is a must-buy for any Microsoft Office-based operation. The software works with all Microsoft Office files, including the DOCX, XLSX and PPTX file format that debuted with Microsoft Office 2007. FILEminimizer even contains a handy search wizard that will scan your network for all Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, and has an Outlook add-in that will automatically reduce / optimize your attachments before your email is sent!

In order to obtain the registration information, please browse to this URL http://www.balesio.com/campaign/licensing/index.aspx?CID=bitsdjfmo2016

本帖由dc最後編輯於2019-12-14 15:27

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-12-14 15:25
dc的個人資料 傳送郵件給dc dc的個人首頁 dc發表的所有文章 送出悄悄話給dc IP:36.*.*.* 編輯  引言回覆 
dc
管理員

(第 144 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/winx-hd-video-converter-deluxe-valued-at-59-95-free-for-a-limited-time/in=todays-deals-home

$35.95 Free
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe for Win/Mac ($59.95 Value) FREE for a Limited Time

Have shot many awesome videos but cannot play or share them due to format issue or size problem? As a fully-fledged video toolkit, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe V5.15.6 provides the best solution to convert, transcode, resize and edit any 4K videos in a few clicks. With unique GPU acceleration tech and High Quality Engine, it can convert video at No.1 fast speed with intact quality.

Main Features:
Convert 4K HD/SD videos to over 200 formats, like MKV, M2TS, HEVC/H.265, H.264, MOV, M4V, MPEG4, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP3, AAC, etc.
With 420+ preset profiles, transfer any video to iPhone 11/Pro, iPad, Apple TV, Android Samsung, Sony, and more devices for watching anytime.
Compress large-size 4K video to 1080P, 720P, H.265/HEVC to save storage space.
Edit, cut, crop, merge videos, add subtitles and adjust parameters, etc.
Make holiday photos into slideshow video with music for sharing with friends.

December 23rd, 2019
https://www.winxdvd.com/event/tradepub.htm
Unlock and use full features in V5.15.6
Mac & PC

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-12-15 21:52
dc
管理員

(第 145 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/simple-data-backup/in=todays-deals-home

$24.95 Free
Simple Data Backup

v8.9.1 for PC Platforms: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7

Simple Data Backup is quite possibly the easiest backup solution out there! It is easy and efficient backup software that creates non-proprietary backups. It can back up folders/files from one drive to another anytime you want on-demand (including with an optional direct shortcut on your desktop to run the backup), on a schedule, or at logon.

Back up to another hard drive, network drive, flash drive, the 'cloud' (Internet server) via FTP, SSH, or WebDav, DVD (if packet-writing software is installed) and more. It can create identical folder/file structures on the backup drive, or can compress the data as .ZIP or LZMA-compressed .7z files. It can back up "in use" files (including Outlook data), monitor and alert you to any errors including potentially by email/SMS or reporting status to the web, and it automatically handles the whole full/incremental backup thing that other programs make you deal with.

Simple Data Backup is powerful, stable, and secure, but also simple - just pick the folders you want to be backed up and a few settings and you're done!

Please note folks: you must first run the software within 5 days and be connected to the Internet while doing so or it will not activate correctly with full functionality.

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-12-18 13:44
dc
管理員

(第 146 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/driver-booster-10-pro/in=todays-deals-home

$11.47 Free
Driver Booster PRO (6 months / 3 PCs)
Automatically Download Driver Updates

v7.1.0 for PC Platforms: Windows 8/8.1, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 10

What can you do to speed up your computer, other than tossing it out of a window and watching it reach terminal velocity? If you answered “More Memory!”, you’re right, but that’s pricey. If you answered “SSD Drive!” you’d also be right, but that’s even more pricey. If you answered “Get a copy of today’s discount software promotion, Driver Booster PRO!” you’d be right on the money, and you’d save a lot of cash, to boot!

Driver Booster PRO lets you improve performance by automatically downloading and updating the correct drivers with a single click. By accessing a cloud-based library of drivers, Driver Booster PRO is always able to identify outdated drivers and replace them with the absolutely correct ones faster than any other application. But why pay for a one-click process when you can do it yourself? Glad you asked…

Manually updating drivers is a venture fraught with danger and risk! Imagine downloading a driver with a version that’s off just by one number, causing you to lose valuable hardware functionality and effectiveness. Even worse, imagine downloading the right version number but from a spoofed site that actually delivers malware into the heart of your system! By using Driver Booster PRO, you’ll get the right driver, in the right version, that’s absolutely perfect for your specific system component, each and every time!

After you purchase Driver Booster PRO (6 months / 3 PCs), it may be used for 6 months.

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-12-19 10:46
dc
管理員

(第 147 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/fileminimizer-pictures-30/in=todays-deals-home

$34.95 Free
FILEminimizer Pictures 3.0 - Commercial License
Shrink Image File Sizes by 98%

for PC Platforms: Windows 98 up to 7

Have you ever tried to upload a digital image to a website, social networking service, or email message only to sit and stare as the slightly-large file inches its way across the progress bar and onto the internet?

FILEminimizer Pictures has the amazing ability to reduce the file size of JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP and EMF images by up to 98%, with absolutely no loss in quality! You get to keep the same file extension (no zip or rar archives are created), and your recipients can view and edit the compressed image just as easily as any other, without needing to install special image viewers or clients.

With FILEminimizer Pictures, you have the option of using four different levels of compression, and you can set the program to automatically optimize your pictures and send them out over email. Drag-and-drop batch processing enables you to compress multiple pictures in a single run, and the handy search wizard can seek out and compress images anywhere on your computer or network.

Free yourself from file size limitations and slow upload speeds! Get FILEminimizer Pictures, and start minimizing those digital images today!

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-12-21 14:47
dc
管理員

(第 148 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/winx-dvd-copy-pro/in=todays-deals-home

$49.95 Free
WinX DVD Copy Pro
Make Digital Backups of DVDs - Even When Scratched or Worn

v3.9.2 for PC

Sure, DVD discs are technically "durable" because they're in physical form and can't be deleted like files. But they are subject to a bunch of hazards that files never see - scratches, smudges, cracks, footprints, peanut butter, marker, the list is endless! So, to be safe, better make digital backup copies of your DVDs while you still can. To get you started, here's today's discount software promotion, WinX DVD Copy Pro!

WinX DVD Copy Pro lets you make copies of DVDs without any loss in quality, and is everything you need to safeguard your collection with digital backups. Your choices with WinX DVD Copy Pro are many - make a straight disc to disc clone, copy the DVD to an ISO image for later burning, or make a copy of the DVD as an MPEG2 file. And with access to all region codes and copy protection systems, there's little chance that you have a DVD that WinX DVD Copy Pro can't copy!

Even if you're closing the barn door after the horse has run out, there's some hope for your movies with WinX DVD Copy Pro. The program has advanced bad sector recovery that can actually back up movies from scratched, dirty, worn, or minorly cracked DVDs!

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-12-22 13:54
dc
管理員

(第 149 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/winx-mediatrans/in=todays-deals-home

$59.95 Free
WinX MediaTrans
Transfer Media Between Your iOS Device and Computer

v6.7 for PC Platforms: Windows 2000, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64 bit)

You demand a lot of your iPhone and iPad, using them as music players, video recorders, and cameras. But all of that media activity comes with a price as you watch your free space dwindle further each day. Better grab a copy of today’s discount software promotion, WinX MediaTrans!

WinX MediaTrans lets you transfer photos, videos, and music between your iOS device and computer, plus optimize video files to save space. With WinX MediaTrans, you’ll be able to import and export music much more efficiently than by using iTunes, while still retaining the ability to create, modify, and delete playlists, plus edit album and artist information.

What else do you get with WinX MediaTrans? How about the ability to convert video files into formats compatible with your iOS devices? Or the ability to reduce large video file sizes by up to 50% without compromising visual quality? You can even import and export videos in 4K and 1080p resolutions in batch between your iOS device and computer!

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-12-25 10:00
dc
管理員

(第 150 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/abylon-cryptdrive-2/in=todays-deals-home

$36.80 Free
abylon CRYPTDRIVE
Create Encrypted Volumes for Your Sensitive Data

v18 for PC Platforms: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10

You realize the benefits of encryption, but you don't want to go through the hassle of encrypting every single file on your hard drive. What you really need is a secure digital locker, which is exactly what you get when you order today's discount software promotion, abylon CRYPTDRIVE!

abylon CRYPTDRIVE lets you create software encrypted containers for your important files, locking them safely away using 256-bit and 448-bit encryption. With abylon CRYPTDRIVE, you'll be able to access your encrypted drive using a password, smart card, CD/DVD, or removable memory stick, making the drive appear in Windows Explorer like any other volume. Tying secure access to a physical device means even greater security for your important data!

Once opened, you can work with your abylon CRYPTDRIVE like any other drive, with encryption and decryption occurring on the fly as you work. Even if you have a lot of files to protect, there's no need to worry - abylon CRYPTDRIVE supports encrypted containers up to 128Gb in size!

Please note folks: abylon CRYPTDRIVE can run under windows 10 64bit. Furthermore, the encrypted container will be stored in the folder "My Documents", which makes the import easier.

Also, please note the improvements added in the latest version:
- Negative window coordinates are intercepted
- Display of a wait dialog when starting the program
- Various optimizations and accelerations

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2019-12-27 14:37
所有時間均為GMT+8, 現在是2024-03-28 16:44     分頁:[ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ]
訂覽該主題更新消息 | 將該主題推薦給朋友 發表新主題 發起投票  回覆

快速回覆
主題 ( 回覆文章可以不輸入標題 )
URLs自動分析
有回覆時郵件通知
禁用表情符號
使用簽名

<聯絡我們 - OMEGA - 控制面板>