【免費註冊】 【會員登入】 【個人資料】 【會員列表】 【論壇幫助】 【論壇搜尋】 【登出論壇】

∮Ω奧米加空間∮
∮Ω奧米加空間∮»軟體推薦區»【推薦】www.bitsdujour.com 限免軟體更新帖

訂覽該主題更新消息 | 將該主題推薦給朋友 發表新主題 發起投票  回覆
作者 主題     分頁:[ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ]
dc
管理員

性別:男
來自:瓦肯星
發表總數:10723
註冊時間:2002-05-07 16:32
(第 281 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/fat-file-finder

Fat File Finder
Perfect for finding large files you no longer use
$19.90 FREE
v1.0.3.13 for Mac
Platforms: OSX 7 or higher

Fat File Finder is perfect for finding large files you no longer use and removing them from your hard drive to gain disk space and speed up your computer.

Fat File Finder supports ranges so you can search for files that have size within a given range.

Fat File Finder supports searching for any size of file and it gives you the option to select the unit you want to work with: KB, MB or GB, making it easy to handle.

With Fat File Finder it is easy to spot file duplicates because it works with point six decimal precision so you can be sure that two or more files are exact duplicates. From there you can remove file duplicates.

After you complete a search you can choose to send files to the trash bin, or remove them permanently from your computer.

Fat File Finder has a very simple user interface and presents no learning curve at all. It is a must have utility that can always come in handy.

Please note folks: the app now has the ability to shred files making them unrecoverable.

Today's promotion includes the following:
Fat File Finder v1.0.3.13 ($0)
Capture Boss Lifetime Upgrades License ($9.90)
1AVCenter Lifetime Upgrades License ($14.90)

Your mind to my mind,

your thought to my thought
發表時間:2021-09-27 10:44
dc的個人資料 傳送郵件給dc dc的個人首頁 dc發表的所有文章 送出悄悄話給dc IP:118.*.*.* 編輯  引言回覆 
dc
管理員

(第 282 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/mac-web-server

Mac Web Server
Host and Test Websites on Your Local Computer
100% Off $39.95 GET IT FOR FREE
v1.0.1.70 for Mac
Platforms: Mac OSX 7 to OSX 13

Do you host and test websites? Do you like doing it? Has the process of hosting and testing websites using a variety of applications become a huge hassle and time sink for you? Take your work to the next level using today’s discount software promotion, Mac Web Server!

Mac Web Server is a multi-site HTTP server that empowers you to host and test websites locally on your computer. With Mac Web Server, you never have to be concerned about having an Internet connection in order to get your job done. Just boot up Mac Web Server and you’re good to go, anywhere, anytime.

Why waste time deploying buggy websites to a web server, only to have to debug and replace them with new versions? Grab a copy of Mac Web Server, and you will be able to test your websites while they’re still on your local drive, and before you upload perfect code to your server. Best of all, Mac Web Server supports authentication to safeguard your websites from unauthorized people.

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2021-11-22 09:55
dc的個人資料 傳送郵件給dc dc的個人首頁 dc發表的所有文章 送出悄悄話給dc IP:118.*.*.* 編輯  引言回覆 
dc
管理員

(第 283 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/power-form-builder

Power Form Builder
100% Off
$19.90 GET IT FOR FREE
for Mac
Download Trial
Platforms: OSX 7 or higher

Power Form Builder allows you to create web forms easily and quickly with the ability to export your designed form to include in your web page. The program removes all the hassle of the time consuming task of writing a form from scratch. Plus forms are fully customizable and all can be done using drag & drop operations. Power Form Builder supports all elements that can be included inside a web form including the file update element, the captcha element, and even html code. The program comes with a wide variety of ready to use themes for your forms. The program also allows you to customize your form with your own images and colors. Also Power Form Builder supports over 30 different fonts. You can create beautiful web forms just the way you want them in a matter of minutes.

You have 7 days to successfully register Power Form Builder by requesting your first KEY.

Download:
http://www.pcwinsoft.com/download/PowerFormBuilderInstall.dmg

VERY IMPORTANT: Follow the registration instructions bellow to get your activation KEY

How to register demonstration:
http://www.pcwinsoft.com/how_to_register.asp

Step-by-step
----------------------------------------

Trial dialog > Click ‘Register’ > Mark ‘Send key to my e-mail’ > Click ‘Next’ > Then enter the e-mail address you used to register > Then click ‘Send’.

The key is sent to your e-mail address.

After you receive the key you go:

Trial dialog > Click ‘Register’ > Mark ‘Enter key’ > Click ‘Next’ > Then enter the key you have received on your e-mail > Then click ‘Authenticate’.

本帖由dc最後編輯於2022-02-07 14:40

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2022-02-07 14:38
dc的個人資料 傳送郵件給dc dc的個人首頁 dc發表的所有文章 送出悄悄話給dc IP:203.*.*.* 編輯  引言回覆 
dc
管理員

(第 284 篇)

Vole Briefcase
Pack Documents and Links Into One File

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/vole-briefcase/in=today-100-percent

v6.7.22031 for PC Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11, 32-bit&64-bit with .NET 4.5.2

In the course of your research or Internet browsing, you come across a lot of information in a variety of formats. To keep track of all of it and organize it, you need to jump on today’s discount software promotion, Vole Briefcase!

Vole Briefcase lets you pack all of your documents and links into a single file, complete with virtual directories and professional descriptions. With Vole Briefcase, you’ll be able to organize all relevant information, including media and online resources, in one location for easy reference and retrieval. Best of all, you can create digital signatures for your files without changing the original, something that’s not possible with Microsoft Word and PDF, both of which result in changed documents after signature.

You can even preview images, audio files, video files, and online resources right from within Vole Briefcase using the integrated media player. It even supports zoom and slideshow capabilities!

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2022-03-25 17:17
dc
管理員

(第 285 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/abylon-wlan-live-scanner

abylon WLAN-LIVE-SCANNER
Quickly Detect and Connect to WiFi Networks

v2022 for PC Platforms: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 ,10

Have you ever needed to find an available wireless network, only to be driven insane by slow Windows functionality? Your day is made! Just pick up a copy of today’s discount software promotion, abylon WLAN-LIVE-SCANNER!

abylon WLAN-LIVE-SCANNER checks for available wireless networks and lists them in a detailed, clear tree structure. With abylon WLAN-LIVE-SCANNER, you’lll have all of the details you need at your fingertips, including SSID, connection status, network type, encryption algorithm, and most importantly, signal strength. Just one click separates you from the wonderful world of wireless connectivity.

Best of all, you can configure abylon WLAN-LIVE-SCANNER to automatically connect to available networks, so if you’ve already used a reliable wireless connection in the past, abylon WLAN-LIVE-SCANNER will remember it and hook you up without needing to jump through hoops later!

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2022-04-06 14:41
所有時間均為GMT+8, 現在是2024-04-18 08:22     分頁:[ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ]
訂覽該主題更新消息 | 將該主題推薦給朋友 發表新主題 發起投票  回覆

快速回覆
主題 ( 回覆文章可以不輸入標題 )
URLs自動分析
有回覆時郵件通知
禁用表情符號
使用簽名

<聯絡我們 - OMEGA - 控制面板>