【免費註冊】 【會員登入】 【個人資料】 【會員列表】 【論壇幫助】 【論壇搜尋】 【登出論壇】

∮Ω奧米加空間∮
∮Ω奧米加空間∮»軟體推薦區»【推薦】www.bitsdujour.com 限免軟體更新帖

訂覽該主題更新消息 | 將該主題推薦給朋友 發表新主題 發起投票  回覆
作者 主題     分頁:[ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ]
dc
管理員

性別:男
來自:瓦肯星
發表總數:10716
註冊時間:2002-05-07 16:32
(第 251 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/recmaster-screen-recorder-1-year-license/in=todays-deals-home

RecMaster - Screen Recorder (1 Year License)
Record Your Screen with One Click
$19.95 FREE
v1.0.21.297 for PC Platforms: Windows XP,Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, both 32-bit and 64-bit

Ever needed to record what was happening on your screen? Whether for training or for fun, you need a solution that’s simple to use but with powerful flexibility. Well, your search ends with today’s discount software promotion, RecMaster!

RecMaster provides you with on-click screen recording, with a variety of flexible options and the ability to edit recordings. With RecMaster, you’ll be able to choose from full screen, selected area, webcam, or audio-only modes, so whatever your needs are, the program can readily accommodate you! You can even record video in HD or 4K resolution, and offer Picture in Picture as well.

Best of all, RecMaster lets you easily edit your recordings with integrated tools for cutting, trimming, and merging. You can also choose to show or hide the cursor when you’re recording. It’s perfect for building training videos, since people remember more when they see something than when you just tell them.

After you purchase RecMaster - Screen Recorder (1 Year License), it may be used for 12 months.

Your mind to my mind,

your thought to my thought
發表時間:2020-08-26 10:42
dc的個人資料 傳送郵件給dc dc的個人首頁 dc發表的所有文章 送出悄悄話給dc IP:118.*.*.* 編輯  引言回覆 
dc
管理員

(第 252 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/file-xterminator

File Xterminator
Disk cleaner for you to trash, remove, and shred files
$9.95 FREE
v1.0.3.12 for Mac
Platforms: OSX 7 or higher

File Xterminator is a disk cleaner for you to trash, remove, and shred files from your computer with the help of a user interface that shows you files and folders size, date, path, to allow you to make conscious decisions as opposed to blindly delete everything as common disk cleaners work.

The program allows you to manage common folders of your computer where the computer is more likely to clutter files and folders that you can trash, remove or shred to gain disk space.

The program also allows you to add the files and folders all by means of drag & drop.

File Xterminator gives you 3 options for removing files.

The first is shredding: Works for files only. After a file is shredded it can not be recovered not even by recovery software. The file is securely erased forever. File Xterminator uses Dod 5200.22-M technology to shred files from your computer.

The second option is removing: Works for files and folders and it is undoable. Files and folders removed can only be recovered by recovery software. The space is freed on your hard drive.

The third option is trashing: Works for files and folders which get sent to the Trash Bin.

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2020-08-31 12:09
dc
管理員

(第 253 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/glary-utilities/in=todays-deals-home

Glary Utilities PRO
Instantly Restore Your Computer's Performance
$39.95 FREE
v5.149 for PC Platforms: Windows 8, 7, 2000, XP, Vista - 32 and 64 bit

Face it, your computer is not the new hotness that it was when you first pulled the squeaky styrofoam blocks off of its shiny corners. Since that day, regular operation of your machine has gummed up the works, making common tasks like booting up, shutting down, browsing the web, and running applications slow and unstable. But what would you say if I told you that just one single application could restore your sluggish machine to a like-new state of performance?

Glary Utilities PRO is a Swiss Army knife of system optimization suitable for use by novice and professional alike. With Glary Utilities PRO, you'll have access to registry and disk cleaning, privacy protection, performance acceleration, and amazing multifunctional tools. With just a few clicks, Glary Utilities PRO can repair registry errors, optimize internet speed, recover wasted disk space, safeguard confidential files, and maintain maximum performance.

It's impossible to overstate the benefits of Glary Utilities PRO. The app fixes what's wrong with your computer, and whatever isn't wrong, it just makes better and faster.

Glary Utilities PRO is a cleaner, freeing up disk space and restoring the integrity of the Windows registry. It's a repairman, correcting shortcut errors and ensuring complete removal of uninstalled programs. It's an optimizer, making the most out of every byte of memory in your computer. All that, plus Glary Utilities PRO is a protector, blocking spyware, trojans, adware, and all of those other bad things that go bump in the night!

After you purchase Glary Utilities PRO, it may be used for 12 months.

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2020-09-02 14:37
dc
管理員

(第 254 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/fast-resize/in=todays-deals-home

Fast Resize
Resize Multiple Images in Batch Using Drag & Drop
$25.00 FREE
v2 Mac & PC Platforms: Mac from 10.10 and above Windows from Windows 7 and above

Have you ever tried to email an image, only to discover that it’s huge in your email message? Ever run into file size limitations because the image is just too massive? Both scenarios used to require jumping through hoops and launching an editor to resize images, but today’s discount software promotion is much easier – it’s Fast Resize!

Fast Resize lets you quickly resize one or more images using an intuitive Drag & Drop interface. With Fast Resize, you’ll be able to easily scale images based on a fixed output size in pixels or percentage of the original size. You can also manually set JPEG compression based on your quality needs. Using the default settings in Fast Resize means you’ll be able to send up to 20 images in a single email message with most service providers.

Do you need to resize a whole folder of images, but don’t want to spend all day in front of a computer? Fast Resize offers support for resizing multiple images in batch! You can just drag and drop an entire folder of images into the program and let the whole process run automatically! Resized images can be stored in the same folder, to a subfolder, or to any folder of your choice!

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2020-09-03 16:22
dc
管理員

(第 255 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/cd-dvd-blu-ray-burning-studio/in=todays-deals-home

CD DVD Blu-ray Burning Studio
Easily Burn Audio, Video, and Data Discs
$39.95 FREE
for PC
Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit)

So you’ve gotten to the point where you need to create an audio CD or distribute video on a DVD or Blu-ray and guess what? Your computer doesn’t have a burning program (or at least one you want to use)! What do you do now? You grab yourself a copy of today’s discount software promotion, CD DVD Blu-ray Burning Studio, and get burning!

CD DVD Blu-ray Burning Studio lets you burn audio, video, and data to CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs. With CD DVD Blu-ray Burning Studio, you’ll be able to make copies of discs, so that you won’t be caught off guard if your originals get destroyed. Or use CD DVD Blu-ray Burning Studio to make room on your hard drive by burning massive amounts of data to CD (little bit of data), DVD (a bit more data), or Blu-ray (huge amounts of data).

You would think all of these capabilities would be difficult to comprehend, but CD DVD Blu-ray Burning Studio makes everything incredibly simple with an intuitive interface that virtually eliminates the learning curve.

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2020-09-07 14:32
dc
管理員

(第 256 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/yowindow/in=todays-deals-home

yowindow
A Fun Way to See the Weather
$19.99 FREE
for PC Platforms: Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit), Windows XP, Vista (32 and 64 bit), 7 (32 and 64 bit)

For nine hours a day I sit in a cubicle, which itself is part of a larger network of cubicles. The nearest window is a good 50 feet or so from where I sit, and there are days when I have no idea what the weather is like because I can't look outside. My only indication that it's raining is when someone comes in shaking off an umbrella! But, you know what? I don't need to be near a window to find out what the weather is like, not when I have YoWindow installed on my PC!

Check it out folks, YoWindow has recently been expanded to include more than 100 sounds of nature and weather!

YoWindow brings the fun back into weather apps, by displaying an animated landscape that reflects the actual weather conditions at your location, or at any other location that you specify! If it's raining outside, it's raining in your YoWindow application! If it's sunny, your YoWindow landscape is bathed in beautiful sunlight (even if you, sitting at your desk, are not). YoWindow isn't just for looks - it displays everything you need to know about the weather, from temperature, wind, and atmospheric pressure, to wind chill, UV values, and more! It even reflects the actual day and night cycles, complete with the proper phases of the moon! Even the change in seasons is reflected in YoWindow's animated landscape.

Planning a trip for this weekend? If you had YoWindow, you could easily just time-scroll forward to see what the weather is, quite literally, going to look like! You can also just click on days of the week to view those forecasts, as well!

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2020-09-09 14:13
dc
管理員

(第 257 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/fotosifter-one-year-license/in=todays-deals-home

Fotosifter (1 Year License)
$36.99 FREE
v2.7.4 for PC Platforms: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 64-bit

Sure, you love all of your digital photos, but after all of these years, you’re not entire sure where they live. Some on your hard drive, some on your phone, still even more on camera cards and other storage. Time to get it all together with today’s software promotion, Fotosifter!

Fotosifter lets you import, sort, and edit your entire collection of digital photos with a high degree of automation. With Fotosifter, you’ll be able to scan and import photos from multiple computers and devices, quickly sorting them using face recognition, AI, and other groundbreaking technologies. You can also use Fotosifter to convert images to JPG and PNG, and create video slideshows in MP4, MOK, MOV, and AVI formats.

Just imagine being able to automatically sort your photos by people, place, and date! Or identifying and deleting similar and duplicate photos. What’s more, you can use Fotosifter to quickly edit photos using crop, rotate, and red eye removal functions, or enhance them with filters, effects, and more!

Cgaga Fotosifter is an easy-to-use photo organizer and editor running well on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7. Fotosifter provides users with a total solution for mass photo managing and picture enhancing. It's easy for users to get their photos in one place and sort them automatically. Fotosifter can help users to clear up disk space by detecting and locating all image files on the computer and allow them to delete unneeded and duplicate photos from the computer. There're multiple quick photo editing tools like re-color, crop, rotate, filters, stickers, and etc. Along with slideshow maker, users can also make photo videos. Fotosifter allows users to share photos and videos on Facebook/YouTube directly. Cgaga Software specializes in developing useful and user-friendly software that helps users better deal with daily life and work tasks.

After you purchase Fotosifter (1 Year License), it may be used for 12 months.

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2020-09-11 11:02
dc
管理員

(第 258 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/dearmob-iphone-manager/in=todays-deals-home

DearMob iPhone Manager
Backup, Encrypt, and Restore All Data on Your iOS Device
$69.95 FREE
v4.5 Mac & PC Platforms: Mac, Windows

Like everyone else, your entire digital life is stored on your iPhone or iPad – that includes music, photos, contacts, text messages, all of that. So what steps have you taken to safeguard this information? If you’ve done nothing, it’s time to pick up today’s discount software promotion, DearMob iPhone Manager!

DearMob iPhone Manager lets you backup, encrypt, and restore all of the information on your iPhone or iPad, including photos, music, contacts, and more. With DearMob iPhone Manager, you’ll be able to easily restore from a catastrophic loss, or migrate your information to a new iOS device, all without needing iTunes.

You’ll be amazed at the speed and simplicity of DearMob iPhone Manager! Transfer hundreds of 4K photos in mere seconds! Manage all of your music, even songs not available on iTunes! Convert files to iOS friendly formats, and build ringtones! Transfer and convert videos! Best of all, you can encrypt your backups with military-grade protection so that only those with the correct password can access and restore the information.

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2020-09-16 11:59
dc
管理員

(第 259 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/software-update/in=today-100-percent

Software Update Pro
Scan and Automatically Update Your Software Applications
$19.95 FREE
v5.52.0.51 Mac & PC

You use the software on your computer all of the time, but how often have you checked for new versions? Applications are continually being updated to add new features and squash bugs, but you don’t benefit unless you check for updates. Make it quick and easy with today’s discount software promotion, Software Update!

Software Update provides you the ability to scan and automatically update all of the applications on your computer to the latest and greatest versions. With Software Update, you don’t have to go through the tedious process of checking individual applications for available updates. Just run the program, and let it do all of the work for you!

Software Update is incredibly easy to use, thanks to an intuitive interface. Best of all, Software Update is designed to safeguard all of your personal information at all times! So keep your computer’s applications running at their very best by picking up a copy of Software Update today!

After you purchase Software Update Pro, it may be used for 12 months.

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2020-09-17 12:35
dc
管理員

(第 260 篇)

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/pdf-compressor-v3/in=todays-deals-home

PDF Compressor V3
Reduce the Size of PDF Files Easily
$15.99 FREE
v3.6.6.2 for PC Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 10

If you work with large PDF files, you’ve most likely run into problems that include lack of hard drive space and the inability to email large attachments. Today’s discount software promotion resolves all of these issues – it’s PDF Compressor V3!

PDF Compressor V3 lets you manage and control PDF file sizes, reducing the size of large PDF files without compromising quality. With PDF Compressor V3, you’ll be able to optimize both text and images while reclaiming valuable hard drive space. Best of all, you can choose either to remove images, reduce their resolution, or turn them into grayscale to get files down to the size that you need.

You can even use PDF Compressor V3 to remove unwanted objects and export documents as linearized PDF files for optimal web viewing. Throw in support for compressing multiple PDF files in batch, and PDF Compressor V3 is all you need to optimize your PDF workflow!

Your mind to my mind,

發表時間:2020-09-23 14:35
所有時間均為GMT+8, 現在是2024-03-29 12:37     分頁:[ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ]
訂覽該主題更新消息 | 將該主題推薦給朋友 發表新主題 發起投票  回覆

快速回覆
主題 ( 回覆文章可以不輸入標題 )
URLs自動分析
有回覆時郵件通知
禁用表情符號
使用簽名

<聯絡我們 - OMEGA - 控制面板>