|∮Ω奧米加空間∮»模擬器專區»TeknoParrot 1.20 Public Release (ARC Loader for WIN)|
|(第 1 篇) TeknoParrot 1.20 Public Release (ARC Loader for WIN)|
* TeknoParrot 1.20 *
— www.teknogods.com —
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.20 Release:
– All TEST changes.
– Ford Racing Brake is now fixed
– Battle Gear 4 Full screen mode fixed. Please pick 2 pedals in game or controls won’t work!
– Initial D6 and Initial D7 now auto read card if it exists. Cards are now saved in the game directory.
– DirectX8 games now run windowed.
– Melty Blood and Sega Sonic All-Stars Racing temporary disabled, will be enabled soon!
– Sega Golden Gun now works again.
– Gun sensitivity works again.
– Various JVS emulation improvements.
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.20 TEST 12 Release:
– Improved code that checks for other emulators to prevent crashes.
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.20 TEST 11 Release:
– Fixed crash on start.
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.20 TEST 10 Release:
– Initial D6 and D7 card loading fixed, cards now save in the game folder.
– Samurai Spirits Sen launch issue fixed, windowed mode does not work yet!
– ParrotUi now checks for the game folder for other emulators to prevent errors with users.
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.20 TEST 6 Release:
– ID6 / ID7 crash fixed.
– Unbinding buttons now possible with right click.
– DirectInput no longer crashes stuff.
– Various DirectInput improvements.
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.20 TEST Release:
– Many many internal things we forgot to add here. Sorry!
– New games supported from Taito Type X series:
* Battle Gear 4 Tuned
* Blaz Blue Calaminity Trigger
* Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
* Blaz Blue Continuum Shift II
* Chaos Breaker
* Chase HQ2
* Giga Wing Generations
* King of Fighters 98 Unlimited Match
* King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A
* King of Fighters Sky Stage
* King of Fighters XII
* King of Fighters XIII
* Power Instinct 5
* Raiden III
* Raiden IV
* Samurai Spirits Sen
* Senko No Ronde Duo
* Shigami 3
* Spica Adventure
* Street Fighter IV
* Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
* Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Export
* Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Ver. 2012
* Taisen Hot Gimmick 5
* Tetris The Grand Master 3 Terror Instinct
* Trouble Witches
* Virtua R-Limit
* Wacky Races
– Steam integration, now all your friends can see what game you are playing with TeknoParrot.
– I/O emu: New I/Os emulated in the JVS emulator.
– I/O emu: JVS Emulator now supports Taito specific commands and other strange Taito only things.
– I/O emu: com0com is no longer necessary, all JVS I/O traffic is now emulated without virtual com ports. No addional software needed!
– I/O emu: Namco specific commands JVS commands working! Tested working I/O emulation on various ES3 game dumps. No problems!
– I/O emu: Brake now work on Ford Racing
– I/O emu: Now special E0/D0 issues are handled properly.
– I/O emu: Various fixes for JVS errors.
– I/O emu: Comm modem state emulated now properly for all Namco/Taito/Sega titles.
– I/O emu: Induvidual button settings for each game, xml based. Easy to add new profiles and test emulation.
– Ring Core: Sram is now saved per game, fixing issues with non-saving test menus, various highscore savings and more.
– Ring Core: Initial D6/D7 cards are now emulated directly in the executable, rendering the need of picodaemon obsolete. This also gets rid of all errors and makes saving instant.
NOTE: Old saves are no longer compatible.
– Ring Core: Initial D7 is now supported, no multiplayer.
– ParrotUI: Refactored UI
– ParrotUI: All config.ini settings are induvidual per game and can be set from the loader. Removing confusion what is for which game.
– ParrotUI: Windowed mode for all games now built in the emulator.
– ParrotUI: DirectInput multiple devices support, you can use as many devices as you want example: 10 keyboards, 20 joypads and 50 wheels!
– ParrotUI: Removed tons of old garbage code, fixed insane amount of bugs that caused various problems.
– ParrotUI: Separate commandline executable is no more.
– ParrotUI: Separate executable for game directory settings is no more.
– ParrotUI: You can set game directory from Game Settings in the UI.
– ParrotUI: Probably tons of more which I forgot.
– ParrotUI: Now you can run games directly from the commandline with game running or just i/o emulation mode.
Parameters: To select game profile, use: –profile=. Example: –profile=sr3.xml
Parameters: To run in the test mode (if supported), use: –test
Parameters: To run game with only I/O emulation (running parrotloader.exe yourself via script for example), use: –emuonly
Parameters: To run game directly from command line: ParrotUi.exe –profile=sr3.xml
Parameters: To run game directly from command line to test menu: ParrotUi.exe –profile=sr3.xml –test
Parameters: To run game I/O emulation only (still needs TeknoParrot.dll injected): ParrotUi.exe –profile=sr3.xml –emuonly
Your mind to my mind,
your thought to my thought
所有時間均為GMT+8, 現在是2018-01-21 14:19 |
<聯絡我們 - OMEGA - 控制面板>
Powered by Centaur & Joksky & DC, ver 2003.08.14
Copyright ©2002-2008 PHPY.COM